Sales Assistant Enterprise
6 months fixed term contract (maternity leave)
August 2014 to February 2015
Job Title : Sales Assistant Enterprise
Location : Rueil-Malmaison (92)
Main Purpose of Job :
To provide the sales teams with daily support for any administrative tasks. The position requires
self-management and a structured, consistent approach to work as well as a good level of
numeracy, IT skills and a good telephone manner and awareness of customer care.
a) Responsible to: Head of SMB and Entreprise Businesses
b) Responsible for: n/a
c) Liaison with: All French Kaspersky enterprise sales team
Main Tasks of Job:
- Sales Operations:
- In liaison with the other sales operations specialists, aim to answer all business sales telephone calls within 5 rings, cooperating to cover breaks.
- Answer and forward all emails received through generic inboxes (‘info’, ‘sales’ and ‘orders’ for your own partners), to relevant people in the company.
- Produce or request, as relevant, trial keys and activation codes.
- Receive and respond to customer service issues arriving through email and telephone for Corporate clients. Ensure that the issues are concluded and ‘closed’ successfully.
- Covering the duties of the other sales operations staff when absent due to holiday, sickness, lunch breaks, etc.
- CRM Management:
- Input data into Sales Force for Deal Registration (shared task across sales operations). Reply to all as necessary with information needed.
- System Administration of Sales Force application (including: creation of new users, supplying of data and reporting to sales users and managers).
- Training of sales users on the Sales Force application (key processes & new starter sales people training).
- Administration experience:
- Familiar with Sales Force
- Good telephone skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook or similar email system